Many Opportunities Available Through “Sassy Explorers” Travel Club
Indianapolis, IN - Aug. 22, 2012 - AAA Hoosier Motor Club’s “Sassy Explorers” travel club for women, initially launched this past spring, is rapidly growing in popularity and already boasts nearly 500 members.
“Whether they’re single, divorced, married or widowed, ladies of all ages will certainly enjoy the many travel opportunities they have through Sassy Explorers,” said Greg Seiter, public affairs manager for AAA Hoosier Motor Club. “From down-the-road excursions to multi-day adventures throughout the United States and beyond, this is a great way for travelers who are by themselves or part of a larger group to explore and experience while making some new friends in the process.”
Members of Sassy Explorers are not required to be AAA members and there’s no fee associated with being a part of the group, which was designed exclusively for women.
Quarterly meetings allow for networking, discussions and planning for group tours, cruises and getaways.
Future trips currently include…
- Sept. 21 – Bloomington Progressive Dinner
- Sept. 28-29 – Sassy Shopping Spree in Columbus, Ohio
- Nov. 10 – The Princess & the Ponies (Louisville, KY)
- Nov. 30 – Cincinnati Zoo’s “Festival of Lights” and Jungle Jim’s International Market
- Dec. 8 – Chicago Holiday Shopping Trip
- Apr. 18-27, 2013 – Rome and the Amalfi Coast
- Apr., 2013 – Springtime Along the Rhine River Cruise
- June, 2013 – Highlights of Eastern Europe River Cruise
- July, 2013 – Madrid, Seville and Barcelona
For additional information on Sassy Explorers, please visit AAA.com/SassyExplorers or contact Group Travel Coordinator Brie Gerding at 317-923-1500, ext. 205.